My beautiful girl is 11 months old now! I can't believe how fast this time has gone! She's standing... so close to walking!! She's still not really talking, but that will come in time. I'm not too worried yet. She's such a good little girl! She tried REAL milk (Organic 2%) for the very first time yesterday and liked it! We're starting to introduce it once a day for now. Hopefully this is the last box of formula we have to buy!
Hayden's loves so far:
1. Teeny Baby (pictures to come). She gives Teeny kisses all the time.
2. Ripping up magazines!
3. Pulling books off her shelf
4. Giving smooches!
5. SHOES! She could sort her shoes for hours... ok... at least 15 minutes!
6. Gerber puffs!
7. Yelling at her furry brothers and chasing them down.
8. Climbing on everything
9. Trying to get to the bathroom trash can
10. Pushing buttons on the DVD player! (We finally unplugged it so she can push away without it opening and closing over and over.)
Her new pool!
Sacked out from all that standing!