Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 7, 2010

26 weeks

Pregnant with Hayden
Pregnant with girl #2!

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 26 Weeks
Size of baby: an English hothouse cucumber
Total Weight Gain/Loss: gained 5lbs 
Maternity Clothes: Uh, yah.
Gender: It's another GiRl!
Movement: all over the place
Sleep: I need more. 
What I miss: a glass of wine with my hubby
Cravings: none lately
Symptons: My Sciatic Nerve, and I'm getting the pregnant waddle back
Best Moment this week: Not best, but worst... FAILING my first glucose test with a 152! Bah!! 

Hayden loves feeing herself yogurt now!
Giving Daddy love while passing out candy on Halloween!

Our pumpkins! I carved that!!

Little Tinkerbell at Great Grandma's
Reading the book she got from Grandma while trick-or-treating!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails