Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Growing up

It's been a while because my computer hasn't let me upload pictures because it's old and full apparently.  I had it cleaned up a bit, but it's not letting me upload anymore pictures.  I'll see what I can do.

Anyway... My girls are growing up.  Hayden is a mere month away from 2! Ella is 3 months already! Hayden has been such an amazing big sister to Ella.  She's so loving to her, most of the time! :o)

A little recap on the girls:


Hayden is now 22 months old.  She's probably about 26lbs.  She's finally eating!! She actually ate a peanut butter sandwich for dinner! (I know, great dinner.) She's in speech therapy once a week and is "talking" a little more now. She said "na na" for "knock knock" today! She's also starting to say "Amen" after we pray.  It's so cute! She looks so cute when she prays.  She closes her eyes and bows her head.  I love to see that she is starting to know Jesus.  She's still not potty trained, not that she "should" be right now, but she is starting to acknowledge when she goes.  She still doesn't want to sit on the potty yet.  I'll ask her and she says "nope!"  She's funny.

Ella is doing really well and I believe she's finally up to 10lbs! I don't know for sure, but she feels like it and definitely looks like she's filling out.  She's so beautiful.  I'm trying to get her to nurse more.  Somedays she wants more bottle than she wants me.  It sucks.  Today was a good day and she only took one bottle, and the rest was from me.  I'm emotionally not ready to give up breast feeding her.  I know it's the best milk for her, and I don't feel like it's fair that I nursed Hayden for a year.  A year is what I want for Ella too, at least.  I think she just needed the boost of calories from the formula.

I can't believe she's 3 months!
Is this not the saddest look you've ever seen? :o( Hayden was messing with her.
Happy girl!
We took the girls to the fair!! We had so much fun and I got my foot long corndog! Yum! A nice, once a year treat! Hayden and Will rode the elephant together! (Pics of the fair to come, they are on the other camera!) Hayden had the BIGGEST smile on her face the whole ride! She also rode the big slide with her Daddy, and did NOT have the biggest smile! Ha! She had a terrified look until they got to the bottom! Then, she wanted to go again! So funny!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails