Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 1, 2010

Five Question Friday Carnival!


[th_w6r0jk.png]

I thought that since I'm trying to do more with my blog, I could start off by linking with some other great blogs! Here's one I found on a fabulous blog Mannland5

1.
If you could bring one character to life from your favorite book, who would it be?


My immediate first thought was Edward Cullen. Why? Ummm... hello, he's dreamy!

2. Where did you get your very first kiss?


Wow, umm... I was actually 21. It was my first boyfriend, Bill. Yah. 21. I know. Anyway, it was in my driveway after a date, and that's about it.



3. How did you welcome in the New Year?


We stayed home because Hayden's bedtime is around 6:30pm. Our friends Vickie and Garret came over and we share a bottle of wine (or 2) and watched The Ugly Truth (hysterical by the way) and then played "Would You Rather..." It was a really great, low key night!



4. What is your favorite Beatles song?


Unfortunately, I don't have one. I'm not much of a Beatles fan.




5. Donuts: Underrated, overrated, or 'bout right?

They're good, but I don't neeeeed them. I do however enjoy a Dunkin Donuts chocolate glazed squishy donut when given the opportunity!




My first blog carnival! Happy Friday!



MckLinky Blog Hop

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails