Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 11, 2010

Not Me Monday!

Monday, why is it that you come so quickly when Friday seems to take forrrrreeeevvvveeerrrr to get here?  WHY?!  It's 8pm, I'm exhausted.  I actually think I'm going to go to bed now.  I guess it's one of the perks of having the hubby work nights.  I don't have to stay up.  I would however, much rather him be here in the evenings.  I really miss him.  I don't get to see him for more than 30 minutes until Saturday.  I know it's great that Hayden gets to have her daddy instead of day care, but really miss my husband, and not seeing each other is a big stresser on our marriage.  We are continuing to do the Love Dare, just to keep connected.  

That being said... or really not having anything to do with what I'm next going to say... here goes "NOT ME" MONDAY!


I did NOT come home and cook a homemade soup for just myself.  Nope, not me.


I did NOT have the baby in bed asleep by 7pm so I could relax for once in the last 6 months.  Nope, not me.


I did NOT take a shower tonight so I could get just 15 extra minutes of precious sleep in the morning.  Nope, not me. 


I did NOT decide to enjoy a glass of wine after the bottle fell out of the fridge twice tonight seemingly to MAKE me have a glass since I had to clean up spilled wine twice.  Nope, not me.  


I did NOT choose to eat a glob of sugar cookie dough instead of working out.  Nope, not me.


I did NOT regret the above choice when I had a sugar nausea wave come over me.  Nope, not me.




There you go.  



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails