Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

9 month pigtails and fluffy butt!


I've been thinking about starting to cloth diaper for a while now.  A lot of my friends do it and love it! I had to get Will on board though since he's with Hayden during the day.  Well, I got some gDiapers and we tried them out a couple of times.  I got the flushable inserts for out and about and the cloth inserts for home.  Well, I just ordered 12 more cloth inserts because 6 just isn't going to be enough.  I'll give a further update when  I use them for a while.  They are just so stinkin' cute!  Plus I feel like I'm doing my part a little more with going green.  I'd really like to stay home next year and it may be possible, tight, but possible especially if we do little things to go a little greener, like cloth diapering.  Plus, my friend just shared a recipe for making laundry detergent that I really want to try! 


She's so stinkin' cute if I do say so myself! (The bruise is from falling into the coffee table!)

Helping Mommy with laundry!

Taking monthly pictures is definitely more difficult with her on the move!

I wish this would rotate! Look at that cute fluffy butt! This is one of her cloth diapers!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That will be SO awesome if you can stay home next year its worth living on a budget! PLus you can come to MOPS.

Megan said...

Such a cutie!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails