Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 25, 2010

10 months!

My beautiful little girl is now 10 months old! I can't believe how fast the time has flown by! In a short 2 months she'll be 1! We're not going to have a huge party this year, it'll just be a small family get together.  Even though it'd be fun to have everyone celebrate her birthday!! She's changed so much and she's really smart! She sure knows what she's doing and she knows what you're saying! Though she often chooses not to listen, I hope that's not a sign of future troubles!!

Yah, so... we don't have a pool.  BUT it was such a nice day on Thursday evening (before I got the plague at 1am)... that I took Hayden outside to play in our "pool."  She love splashing around but we're definitely getting her a pool soon!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails