Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, August 27, 2010

My newest endeavor...

Ok, so I know this has nothing to do with Hayden or the new baby... well maybe it does...

I've decided to become a Stylist with Stella & Dot jewelry!! It is THE cutest jewelry! I'm hoping that I can do well and get the word out there about this adorable jewelry and make a little money to help us out.

Check out my website! http://stelladot.com/stacistrait You can order from there! Let me know if you'd like to have a trunk show! I'd really help me to jump start my business if I have lots of friends (in person or bloggy type friends) supporting and buying from me or hosting trunk shows for me!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails