Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

16 months!



Hayden Isabella,
You are amazing.  You are CRAZY too! You make me laugh everyday! As I write this you are napping in your bouncer chair, face down, knees on the floor.   You weigh about 23 lbs now and are about 30 1/2 inches tall.  You still where 12 month clothes and size 4 shoes.  You are speaking more and more everyday.  You're also signing a lot too! Your new favorite sign is "baby" and you love to do it when we put on the Baby Signing Time DVD for you.  You say "Da" for Daddy now and still don't really say "Mama" yet.  That's ok, I'll wait.  :o)

You love to grab us and take us where you want to go.  Usually to take our hand and walk us into the kitchen for a strawberry or down to your room to read a few books.  I love it. You're definitely a crab if you don't take a nap though! This afternoon I saw that in full force especially since you woke up at 4:20am! I was not ready for that!

You love to climb onto the couch and cuddle or into your big girl bed and read a book.  You also love to chase Leo and try to cuddle him, but he's fond of that.

I love you so much baby girl.  You are beautifully and fearfully made.

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails