Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Late night

Well, I started my Fall Break with nasty cold.  It lasted the whole first week, and now I've passed it down to Hayden for the second week of break.  Great.  She seems to be feeling a bit better today but last night was a different story.  She fell asleep at 7pm, which is normal, but then woke up at 10pm.  She did not want to go back to sleep and threw quite a fit.  Then the throwing up began.  Poor baby! I was kind of in a panic though because I had nothing to catch it in! I yelled for Will and he brought a towel and helped me clean it up off the floor.  Can I just tell you that baby puke is not the smell you want to smell when you are pregnant.  Ick.  Anyway, my baby is feeling better this morning but is tired.  She snuggled me in bed for about an hour before she was ready to go back to sleep herself.  We watched some Disney Channel together and just cuddled.  I hate when she doesn't feel good!

This morning she wanted the nectarine that I was having, and did some damage on that thing!

Feeling better!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails