Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 17, 2009

It's a .... baby!

Our first baby appointment was on November 21, 2008.  That was so exciting! We got to see our little blob for the first time! They told us that we were due June 30, 2009.  So I was officially 8 weeks pregnant.  It was the most wonderful site, being able to see our little baby squirming around.  It was very surreal.  It was hard to believe that a baby was really inside of me.  I didn't really feel any different, so it was hard to believe that I was really pregnant until we saw our miracle on the screen.   Of course aside from spelling our last name wrong, the picture of our blob is perfect.  
We then went on Decem
ber 23, 2008 for our second appointment and heard our baby's little heartbeat for the first time.  Wow, that was amazing.  I begged for another picture too since Gouger was spelled wrong and I wanted to send it to family.  When we saw our baby this time, at 12 weeks....
 It was shocking! It actually looked like a baby! It was moving all around and it was so beautiful! It was one of the happiest moments of our lives.  

I did get in trouble with the doctor because I had lost 7 lbs.  Granted, I have the weight to spare, but apparently, it's not good to lose that much weight in a week.  Yep, I had the flu... bad.  I felt horrible all week.  I had to come back in 2 weeks to check that I was gaining weight again.  I've never had a doctor tell me they wanted me to gain weight! 



Alas, we had to go back on December 29th, because we were rear-ended twice in Will's truck and wanted to make sure that the baby was okay.  Baby was still perfect and we heard the strong heartbeat again.  

Our next appointment is on January 27, 2009.  I can't believe that THIS year I'm going to have a baby! It's crazy to think about! At this next
 appointment I'm going to be 18 weeks.  I'm going to again beg and plead that we look and see if we can find out what we're having! 

I can't wait to find out! We have found the bedding that we are going to get for either Harlow Isabella or William (Liam) Daniel.  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are so happy for you!! Pregnancy is an amazing time & it goes by super fast!! We can't wait to see all the updates and look forward to meeting little gouger soon!! We will have to get our kiddos together for a playdate!!
Heres our baby blog www.2shallbecome3.blogspot.com!!

Love
Justin & Meghan Fravel

dani said...

I'm so glad you're making a blog : ) I'll be checking in often!! Hurray!! So excited for you guys!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails