Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

What a day

My day...
Well it started when I was up from 2am -- 5am with a gigantic headache.  That sure was fun.  I had planned on getting to Social Security about 8:45am since it opened at 9am, but instead I woke up at 8:45am due to the staying up until 5am.

Then I had the glorious wait at Social Security from 10am - 11:30am.  That was wonderful.  It was packed and I only had someone offer me a seat when I had only 4 more numbers to wait through. People are so nice.  Here I am standing, 8 months pregnant and people just look at me. Awesome.

Then headed to my doctor, turns out Wilmot goes down to one lane (the lane I'm already in) and the person behind me was a jerk and wouldn't let the person in who needed to get in our lane.  Thus, he decides to basically ride on top of my car to not let the poor person in.  This causes him to bump me.  How sweet.  Does he follow me to check it?  Nope.  Luckily, there was no damage at all.  But still!! I got his license plate number just in case there was any damage.  

So,  finally I got to my doctor's appointment.  I had my Group B Strep test, but I won't know the results until next week.  The doctor said if I do have it, all they'll do is give me antibiotics through IV when I give birth.  She also estimated that Charli is already up to 6 lbs! That's exciting!! They said that she'll probably be around 8lbs when she's born! 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails