Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 6, 2010

17 weeks

Ok, so, I've already been terrible at taking pictures of this pregnancy.  I, from here on out, promise to do a weekly picture, so that this baby is not photographically neglected.  

Here's a little comparison.  The first picture is pregnant with Hayden... looking DISGUSTING.  Please don't focus on that picture too long.  The second picture is baby #2.


Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 17 Weeks
Size of baby: size of a turnip (because everyone knows how big that is!)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: So far, lost 6lbs
Maternity Clothes: Uh, yah.
Gender: Can't wait to find out!
Movement: Every once in a while.  
Sleep: I'm sleeping okay, but getting more and more uncomfortable
What I miss: Nothing yet
Cravings: Nothing really
Symptons: I'm still tired all of the time, but I think that's because of work and Hayden too!
Best Moment this week: Having today, Labor Day off with Will and Hayden!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails