Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Overalls and 19 weeks

Hayden was given a pair of Oshkosh overalls from our friend Lindsey and her daughter Alayna.  I found them in a drawer and thought they'd look so cute! They were a little short so we rolled them in to capris.  She's also wearing the Stella & Dot headband that I got for her to model.  She was so cute!


Hayden's also figured out that she's tall enough to open our doors now.  She loves it! Thankfully she we keep out doors to the outside locked! Here she's trying to get into her room to get her jammies on!




Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 19 Weeks
Size of baby: size of an heirloom tomato
Total Weight Gain/Loss: gained 3lbs 
Maternity Clothes: Uh, yah.
Gender: It's another GiRl!
Movement: Every once in a while.  
Sleep: I'm sleeping okay, better now that I got a Snoogle!
What I miss: Nothing yet
Cravings: Nothing really
Symptons: I'm still tired all of the time, but I think that's because of work and Hayden too!
Best Moment this week: Finding out that I'm going to have two little girls!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails