Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 20, 2011

36 weeks a little late

I actually turn 37 weeks tomorrow! I've been lazy with my blogging!  Ignore the annoyed look on my face... Will wouldn't take a good picture of me, then I had my mom take one, she did and cut out my belly... So annoying that neither of them would take a good picture of me. My patience is thin these days.

Pregnant with Hayden














Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 36 Weeks
Size of baby: weighs almost 6 lbs, the size of a crenshaw melon (I don't know what that is...)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: gained 9lbs total
Maternity Clothes: pants definitely!
Gender: It's another GiRl!
Movement: all over the place, but slowing down since there's not much room left
Sleep: I need more. 
What I miss: sleeping comfortably
Cravings: food... all of it.
Symptons: I know I've got the waddle.  I'm getting more Braxton Hicks too.
Best Moment this week: Hayden turning 19 months today!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails