As my 2nd trimester comes to a close, I've come to a point where I can look back and I have a few thoughts...
1. It's gone really fast! But... each day/week seems to go slow!
2. I'm really scared that in 12ish weeks we're going to be solely responsible for a tiny person!
3. I'm really excited that we finally get to meet our little girl in 12ish weeks!!
4. I'm really gigantic.
5. My belly still isn't huge, just the whole of me is. Bummer.
6. I'm not as cute as I used to be. Hopefully, that'll change quickly.
7. I'm REALLY excited for my upcoming baby showers! (Yes, I said showers... 1. April 25th- mostly work friends. 2. May 16th - mostly church/mom's friends)
On another note, I ordered a Sleepy Wrap! It's so cool! We had to try it out!! Well... ok... I had to try it out and Will was not a willing participant. I pretty much had to hold him down to get it on him. Then of course we had to try it with a real baby! Since we didn't have a "REAL" baby... we volunteered Leo to be our baby!!
We also had our childbirth class at St. Joe's yesterday. It was from 9am-5pm. Yes... ridiculously long! It was however, interesting. We took the one day, power session instead of the 5 week class. I definitely think that is the way to go! I can't imagine 5 weeks of that class! It was very informative, but not a whole lot of stuff that we didn't already know. I'm still glad we took it, even though it wasted our Saturday.
We still have a Comfort Measures and Coaching class on April 18th, then a Breastfeeding class on April 29th, and a hospital tour on May 3rd. I'm excited for those classes!! Especially the Comfort Measures and Coaching because it's supposed to be a lot of massaging of the expectant mother!! Heck yes!! My favorite!!