Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 26, 2009

My baby shower!


My first baby shower was yesterday! It was a lot of fun and I'm so happy that people came to help us prepare for Charli! 


Here I am the day of the shower at 30 weeks 4 days.

Mom preparing for the shower.


Grandma preparing for the shower.

Charli's cake!
Faith, myself, and Georgia!


Tarra, Lori, and Georgia.


4 generations
Cindy, Melanie, Faith, Jen, and Tarra
All the presents!



Enjoying food...





Melanie, Tresa, Lindsey, Me, Breanne, and Vickie!


Lindsey trying to be pregnant looking... it's not working for her!



My girls



Debbie

Yay for presents!


Mom aka Grandma

Mom and Me


1 comment:

Georgia & Matt Johnson said...

It was a blast Staci! It was beautiful and fun!

Related Posts with Thumbnails