Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 27, 2009

1 week later!

So, one week after having my precious angel, I have lost 34 lbs!! That's 10 lbs LESS than I was when I got pregnant!!  Holla!! How it happened, I'm not sure! But, I am wearing the Belly Bandit when I get dressed and that helps squeeze everything back in.  You're supposed to wear it 23 hours a day, but I don't feel like it.    

On another note, Hayden has jaundice :o( and has had to get her foot poked and blood tested all week.  Her levels are dropping each day but not enough to stop getting test.  Hopefully today will be the last day of that. 

Oh yah!! Hayden's bellybutton fell of on Day 3! They said around Day 10! It fell off into my shirt! Gross!! :o)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails