Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

36 weeks!

I had my 36 wk appointment this morning and actually got checked! I was hoping to hear that *something* was happening.  That just wasn't the case.  Looks like the baby is quite content in my ribs for now.  I'm not dilated but my cervix is soft, whatever that means.  The doctor said that if I was to go into labor tomorrow, he would be fine with it, so that's good to hear! I don't think that's happening though.  I'm still hoping for 2 more weeks because we have pregnancy pictures scheduled for June 13th.  If she comes before that.... no pictures... eh... I'd rather have the baby anyway.  

I did get to spend 2 hours waiting on base to change my name with them again.  2 hours to be seen for 5 minutes and take a new picture.  Hmm... AND... the stupid lady at the ID place told me out of no where "If you want to come back later you can retake your picture."  WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?!  That was even BEFORE I took my picture!!  I looked at her, then Will, then her again... with a confused face.  She then said "Sometimes with that (looking at my belly) your face swells."  Ummm... thanks for the advice.  Will looked at me and smirked because he knew that I was shocked by what she said to me.  How about I make that decision?!  I was offended!  I just told her that I already have chubby cheeks, but I'm not sure that my face is swollen, thanks. Ewww.... whatever.  Who says that?! Although, my picture is not great... I look cross-eyed for some reason... joy.  I don't usually have to show my military ID anyway.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HA..How rude!! I can't believe someone would say that!!

is she head down yet??

Related Posts with Thumbnails