Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

38 weeks!

We're coming down to the wire! Baby's allowed to come ANYTIME! I just wish she knew that! I had my weekly doctor appointment today and sadly... not much has changed.  I'm 1.5 cm dilated and 50% effaced.  Dr. Mainman said that he wouldn't be surprised if I went tonight, or in two weeks... nice.  Positive thinking... this week...this week... this week...

On another note, we took pregnancy pictures this weekend at the place where we got married! (The Stillwell House).  Our friends Evan and Katie took them! Evan did a wonderful job! I absolutely love them! I can't wait to see the rest because all we have right now is a sneak peek! Here they are!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails