Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 19, 2010

1 Year Ago Today

Here I was... attractive, no? Contractions had woken me up at 3am.  I knew something was different, but since I had never experienced it before I didn't know what was going on.  I called my mom and she thought I was in early labor.  I called my dad who had gone to San Diego the day before, even though I told him it could happen at anytime! He swore I'd go late since it was my first baby.  Ha! I sent Will to work at 7am, but called him back by 9am.  He took me to the hospital at 10am.  After the checked me out, they made me walk around for an hour to see if I progressed, I did.  I was admitted at noon when my labor had officially begun since I progressed.  

So, again... just admitted... this is real! 


Hey... we're having a baby!
Probably the only time he's ever willingly rubbed my back, although he didn't enjoy sitting behind me since my water had been broken! I did like laboring on the birth ball though! That's where I did all I could take without an epidural.  I finally got it at 6cm.  I don't know what time that was!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails