Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, June 11, 2010

Mish Mash

Today's post is a mish mash of delicious photos of my precious baby girl that I've taken over the last couple of days.  

I can't believe that in a few short days my baby is turning 1! Where has this year gone?! She's walking now, but still not talking.  We're getting a little worried that she's not talking like she is "supposed to."  She is my pride and joy and I love having this summer with her! She's wild and crazy and running me ragged but we're having so much fun!  I love my baby girl so much!

Waking up!
Peek-a-boo!
Happy morning girl!
Happy after getting a fresh diaper!
The reason we occasionally get stuck watching the Weather Channel or Spanish stations.
The aftermath of a day in piggy tails!
Crazy hair!

1 comment:

dani said...

She is SO precious!! She gets cuter all the time : ) Don't worry about her "not talking" yet. Is the doctor worried? I didn't think they were supposed to really be saying anything until 18 months. Also, just remember each child is SO different! Don't compare her to friend's kids (I know that is SUPER hard not to do). Kenzie was early on all of the physical stuff (crawling,walking,etc)but was always on the "slow" side verbally until she was about 2 1/2...then she really took off in the language department. But unless the doctor gets worried, you shouldn't worry : )

Related Posts with Thumbnails