Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 27, 2010

100th POST!!

This is my special 100th post!! I've been waiting to make this special! So, Hayden's first birthday was on Father's Day, June 20, 2010! We started the day off with her presents, then headed to church.  After church, we met my mom and grandma at Beyond Bread for lunch.


Presents! No, we didn't wrap them... oh well...
This is her new Cabbage Patch baby.  Get this, her name is Eulalia Lakita.  Really, Cabbage Patch, really?
Hayden got Creme Brulee! She loved it!
Happy Birthday girl!
Hey Grandma! What'd you bring me?!
A Corn Popper!
Ooo! And cute clothes!
Yay!!!!
With Mommy and Daddy on her birthday!

Oh and one more treat! Her shirt says "Guess what a little birdie told me..."
"I'm going to be a big sister!"


It's true! Here's number 2! Due February 11, 2011!

The doctor said it was safe to announce! We announced it officially at Hayden's birthday party yesterday with the little birdie shirt! You should have seen some of those shocked faces! 

2 comments:

Ami said...

Hooray! Staci, that is SO EXCITING! I personally am ALL for having LOTS of children! lol..That is such exciting news! Can't wait to see updates on your blog!

dani said...

Staci!! How exciting : ) I can't believe I missed this post until now!! Hope you're feeling great!! So far, I have ALWAYS been pregnant for the 1st birthdays of my babies : ) I love having them close, and I'm sure you will too!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails