Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 10, 2011

One beautiful month of Ella

Ella,
You are now 6 weeks old! I can't believe how fast time has flown! You are such an amazing joy! I love you so much! You love to snuggle and don't like to be set down! You are such a good sleeper! You usually go to sleep about 8pm, then I wake you up to take your medicine at 10pm.  You'll eat and then go back to sleep.  Then you usually only wake up about 3am to eat again, then not again until about 7am.  It's really nice! You HATE riding in the car.  Grandma was thinking that maybe it's because of the ambulance ride that you had to take by yourself.  Maybe you were scared and now don't like riding where you can't see Mommy or Daddy.  I'm going to try putting a picture back there with you.  It breaks my heart to remember you riding in the ambulance by yourself at only 3 weeks old.  I was so scared and brokenhearted that I wasn't in there with you.  I thank God everyday that He had his hand on you throughout the whole scary experience.

You are wearing newborn clothes and newborn diapers.  You're still so tiny.  At your one month appointment you were 21 1/4 inches tall and 7lbs 13oz.  You've had such a hard time gaining weight with all of the issues with jaundice, RSV, SVT, and WPW.  I'm so thankful that you're finally gaining weight with just Mommy's milk.

I love you my sweet Ellabug,
Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails