Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 18, 2011

Stella & Dot

Well I've jumped back into my Stella & Dot business! I'm SUPER excited!! It's so fun! I'm having my Launch on Thursday, March 31st at 6pm!! I'd love for all of my followers on here to join me! I already have 6 shows booked and a stylist signing up on Monday! It's really a super business and party hostesses get amazing jewelry for free!! The average hostess gets $350 in FREE jewelry!! Whether you like to make a statement with your accessories or you like something delicate and understated, there's something for you!! You really shouldn't miss my Launch because I'm borrowing my director's jewels, so there will be a TON to come and try on!!

Check out the goods!!
www.stelladot.com/stacistrait


If you want to order but can't make it to the show, look at the top right corner where it says "Can't make it to the show? Find your hostess." Put in my name!!

Want to book a show and earn free jewelry?  Email me! staci.strait@gmail.com

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails