Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Pictures from Ella's Birth

My friend, Amber, was at Ella's birth to take pictures for us! I'll spare you the intimate ones! I'm so thankful she was there to document a precious moment in our lives! I can never thank her enough! She got beautiful pictures and Will and my mom didn't have to worry about taking pictures.


Full on labor...
 Here's Ella Sophia!
 Daddy cutting the cord!





 First bath! A lot less hair than Hayden! (Check the side picture of Hayden in this same pose!)
Big sister gets to the hospital!
 The meeting!

 Some much needed Mommy time.







 Great Grandma meets Ella
 Grandma snuggling Ella.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails