Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Recap

Well, it's March 1st and I'll attempt to do the blog-a-day for the month! Here's hoping! 

Here's a little recap of things that I've missed!  I'll try to explain a little more later!

Valentine's Day pre-having to take Ella to the hospital.




 Hayden teaching Ella how to do tummy time!
 Hayden turned 20 months on the 20th!
Napping on the couch!
 Taking a walk in her wagon!
 Ella's first month!

 Week 3 in the hospital! 


1 comment:

Angela&JJ said...

I love all the pictures! The one of your family at the top is beautiful! It was so nice to get to meet my nieces :-) I loved meeting Will too. I am so happy for you. He is a great guy, and you have absolutely beautiful, completely adorable girls! Love you!

Love,
Angela

Related Posts with Thumbnails